Below Jay savors his improbable victory with 5/8's of his den. From left to right Juergen, Jay, Laziah, Manny and Alex.

They had a great time. Afterwards we went to sell Christmas wreaths and garland for the scouts. Sadly, today Jay and I join Rob and Joe in the miserably sick club. Jay has a sore throat and we both have fevers.
They had a great time. Afterwards we went to sell Christmas wreaths and garland for the scouts. Sadly, today Jay and I join Rob and Joe in the miserably sick club. Jay has a sore throat and we both have fevers.
4 comments:
Oh, poor you! I hope that; 1. you get better soon and 2. nobody else gets it.
I loved the photos you took during the big race. Do you think that Jay has NASCAR potential?
So far everyone else seems okay and Jay is on the mend.
I don't think NASCAR is in Jay's future. I think they frown upon multiple crashes per race.
Not you, too!!! Yuk!!!
Great pix. Just think, he'll have his permit in less than 10 years!
Joe, we are all feeling better, so it was a quick bug.
I am scared of the kids driving... Can't he just take his razod scooter instead?
Post a Comment